ShopZio: Granting Access to Customers
- Login to the ShopZio Admin
- Click on the Access Request tab - This will open to the list of requests for those customers requesting access ShopZio App Request (#)
- Select a row- Once you select a row you will see that the request is either an existing customer of yours or a new customer altogether.
- New Customer When a row is selected to a new customer, a box that says “create new account” will appear to the right. Clicking this box creates a new customer account within your RepZio account/ ShopZio Brand. This page is where they are assigned a customer number, a price level, and a rep. Now click the box that says “create new customer” They will now be a customer in RepZio and will not appear in the access request on the ShopZio Admin list again. Click the row again and associate the request with the customer account you just created by clicking the green button. This associates the request to the customer account and they will now get an email verifying they were granted access to "shop".
- Existing Customers Select a row and a green button that says associate account appears to the right, once this is clicked the customer will receive an access granted email. It tells them the Brand and how to log in to shop.
***You can click the LinkedIn button and verify if they are registered on it at this point too.