The Pages for your B2B do have the ability to be moved or arranged as you like, You can also arrange pages under other pages, called Nesting. Nesting Pages allows the main or Parent page to be shown as a first view with the option to look at the sub or child page to be accessed from that main page.
1. From the B2B Admin panel click on the Pages link from the navigation panel on the left.
2. This opens up a few options, Create, Arrange or View. Pick Arrange
3. Now you will see the Arrange Pages section. Here is where you can rearrange the pages or click the + sign to allow pages to be nested using the drag and drop function.
4. In the example below I have grabbed the "Events and Education" page and moved it to be Nested under the "Brands and Catalogue" Page
5. Once you have arranged the pages as you like or nested pages you will now save your changes by clicking the green "Save Page Order link" at the bottom of the page.
6. Now go back to the Pages link and click view to see the changes on your B2B.