The sales rep captures the card information on the app. This information is tokenized and passed to the webmanager portal with a submitted order. The card is not charged at this time. It is only checked for validity and puts a hold on the card for the amount of the order. When the order is ready to be shipped, you can charge the customers card from webmanager by:
- Browsing to the View Orders section in webmanager
- Click on the OrderID of the order you wish to collect payment on
- At the bottom of the order, you will have two options:
- Charge Card Ending in xxxx
- Add a new card
- Once a card is selected click "Charge Card Ending in xxxx"
Next, from the Charge Credit Card for Order screen:
- Choose "Authorize and Capture"
- Verify the Amount to charge
- Update Order Status if necessary
- Click "Charge Customer's Credit Card" to process the payment
You have now successfully charged a customer's credit card through RepZio webmanager.
Note: You can also charge credit cards in your credit card processor's web terminal.