The Library is the section in the B2B Admin Portal used to upload and manage images for use in the B2B except for the product images which are always loaded and managed via the RepZio Webmanager.
Here you have the ability to create, name, and delete a directory to hold your images. Individual images can be deleted from directories. Below is some additional important info regarding file format, size, and naming for images used in the B2B.
- All Site Images need to be in jpg format.
- Home Slideshow Image size 1200x500.
- The other images are square and 430x430. Landscape 600x425, Portrait 425x600.
- Banner image needs to be in 1200x240
- Banner Images must be named exactly as below & loaded into the theme-content folder. default-content-hero.jpg (This is the image seen at the top of the pages while in shop)
Note: product images can only be loaded in Webmanager - Only B2B lifestyle shots and Banner Images are loaded in the B2B admin portal via the Library section.