Placing reps in showroom mode will allow them to see all customers. This is useful in a market setting where reps may not be assisting their normally assigned customers. This is a setting to turn off and on. During the Showroom Mode, the reps stats under reports do not represent all customers.
- Select the rep(s) whose showroom mode is being changed by ticking the box adjacent to the Rep's name
- In the Select Showroom Mode box, select "True" to place the rep in showroom mode or "False" to remove a rep from Showroom mode.
- When finished click the orange “Set Showroom Mode for Reps” button.
Alternately Showroom Mode can be set in the View/Edit Sales Rep section
- Click on the name of the rep you wish to set Showroom mode for.
- In the left column, click the Showroom Mode toggle to turn Showroom Mode on or off.
- The toggle will be green when Showroom Mode is active for a rep.
- Click the green "Save Sales Rep" button to complete.