DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY REPZIO SUPPORT STAFF. IT IS ONLY NECESSARY FOR A FEW INSTANCES.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL UNSUBMITTED ORDERS ARE SUBMITTED OR EMAIL COPIED TO YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY WILL BE DELETED ALONG WITH REPZIO AND GONE FOREVER.
In some cases, the RepZio App will malfunction if it is restored from iCloud. In order to resolve the issue, we need to do a fresh install WITHOUT using an iCloud restore or backup features.
First, we want to uninstall the RepZio app:
- Delete RepZio from your iPad / iPhone by holding the app until it shakes; then tap "x"
Next, we want to delete the iCloud backup for the RepZio app.
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage under iCloud
- Under Backups- pick the backup labeled this iPad or this iPhone
- Backup Options – Find the RepZio App. The apps list may be abbreviated; if so, tap “Show All Apps” to see a complete list
- Scroll down to find the RepZio App
- Turn Backup for the app OFF by tapping the toggle to turn it white (if backup is on the toggle will be green)
- Pop up message will ask: "Do you want to turn off the back up and delete history?" Tap "Delete" to complete the removal of the Repzio iCloud backup.
Now, we can reinstall the RepZio App.
- Go to the App Store on your iPad / iPhone and reinstall RepZio
Finally, we want to make sure iCloud backup is turned off for the RepZio app (Apples turns the backup on by default after an app is installed). This is done to minimize the possibility of the iCloud backup causing issues in the future. This is a simple process:
- Follow the same process as we did above to turn off the iCloud backup for the RepZio app.
- If the iCloud backup is on for RepZio, then delete it as we did above.
- If it is off already, then no further action is needed.
This will give you a fresh copy of RepZio and resolve any issues you might have had caused by your iCloud backup.