Generating Product Labels
- Log in to your account in RepZio’s Webmanager
- In the blue toolbar that runs along the left side of the page, click the “Products” icon
- In the expanded list of options under “Products,” choose “Generate Labels”
- Under the “Generate Labels” pane, choose a label type from the dropdown
- Next, select a category to generate labels for under the “Select Category” dropdown, or type individual ItemIDs into the field titled “ItemID’s" in either a horizontal list of ItemID's separated by a comma or in a vertical list format and hit "Refresh”
- Once you have selected the correct products, click the orange button “Generate Selected Item Labels”
- A PDF file containing your product labels will be downloaded to your computer
Troubleshooting Misaligned Labels
The primary cause of misaligned labels when you print is due to your printer margin settings. Most printers cannot print near the very edge of the page. Many applications (including PDF readers) try to compensate for this by shrinking the page when you print. However, RepZio label PDF's are designed to match the labels exactly, so you need to disable this "feature".
- In page setup, set the scale to 100%
- In page handling, set to no ‘page scaling’ (It should not be ‘Shrink to Printable Area’ or ‘Fit to Printable Area’
- In page handling, make sure ‘Auto-Rotate and Center’ is unchecked. Also, ‘select page using document size’ is unchecked.
You may have a slightly different wording of these print settings (depends on your computer and printer) when you print a document but the gist is to have; scale at 100%, no shrinking or fitting to print area, and no auto-rotate or center.