Bookmarked items can be sent to recipients via email using a Tear Sheet. Info on creating bookmarks which are necessary for creating tear sheets can be found here: Adding Bookmarks to Client Accounts
Assuming you have bookmarked items within a client, access that client's main landing page. At the bottom right of the screen, you will see the bookmark icon showing the number of bookmarks for the client in the upper corner of the icon.
- Tap the bookmark icon, which will show you only the bookmarked items for the client.
- Press the icon that resembles a note and pencil in the upper right of the screen.
- Enter the email address of the recipient.
- You can also enter a note and choose whether or not to show pricing and branding.
- Tap send in the upper left of the screen.
- The Bookmarked items for that particular client will be sent as a Tear Sheet.
If Tear Sheets are not created using the method above, your entire category will be sent instead of the intended bookmarked items.